Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
|UK & Ireland Railways||US West Railroads||UK & Irish Canals|
|UK image - ©2016 Google, Imagery ©2016 Data SIO, NOAA, U.S.Navy, NGA, GEBCO, Landsat,IBCAO, Map data ©2016 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009)||US image - ©2016 Google, Data LDEO-Columbia, NSF, NOAA. Image Landsat/Copernicus. Data SIO, NOAA, U.S.Navy, NGA, GEBCO.||UK image - ©2017 Google, Map Data ©2017 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009), Google, Inst.Geogr.Nacional|
|Railway tracks depicted ©2016 RailMapOnline.com||Railroad tracks depicted ©2016 RailMapOnline.com||Canals depicted ©2017 RailMapOnline.com|
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
12 Oct 2018
- UK Map: South Shields & Jarrow redrawn.
5 Oct 2018
- UK Map: Middlesbrough & Redcar redrawn.
30 Sep 2018
- UK Map: Alnwick, Alnmouth & Amble redrawn.
- Canals: Penclawdd Canal added
17 Sep 2018
- US Map: King County (Seattle), WA added, including more logging lines and streetcars.
1 Sep 2018
- US Map: Pierce (Tacoma), Thurston (Olympia), Mason, Grays Harbour, WA added. Also San Francisco, Spokane historic streetcars added. And Portland detailed.
23 Aug 2018
- US Map: Colusa, Glenn, Butte counties, CA redrawn.
11 Aug 2018
- UK Map: Detail for Hartlepool, Stockton & Port Clarence. Also Castleford, Wath, Pontefract and York.
20 July 2018
- UK Map: Modern Rly layer updated - new download of OSM data.
12 Jun 2018
- Canals: Gloucester & Sharpness Canal get updated with features added.
28 Apr 2018
- Canals: Lee Navigation & Stort Navigation get updated with features added.
- US Map: Legend entries for Nevada added.
- US Map: Also added the Freeport RR (Sacramento), thanks to John for suggesting the line.